Edge Direct is a results-driven fundraising agency that has proudly served hundreds of the world’s best-known causes for nearly a century. We help nonprofit clients achieve maximum support for their missions through effective direct response marketing. We design programs that meet the unique needs of nonprofits in today’s evolving fundraising environment by increasing net income, cultivating, and growing donor files, and generating a universe of qualified donors for major and planned giving opportunities.
Edge Direct is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors (https://wearemoore.com/). More about the Edge Direct and our clients can be found at edgedirect.com.
Edge Direct is experiencing growth and is seeking a Senior Strategy Director. The Senior Strategy Director will be a critical member of the account team, providing overall strategic/analytic direction to ensure the ultimate success of our multi-channel fundraising programs. Ideal candidate will have extensive related experience, be smart and inquisitive, attentive to detail, with the ability to keep the big picture in focus, self-motivated, friendly and professional.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your resume to: Careers@EdgeDirect.com.
- Candidates must have 3-5 years of experience in Fundraising Direct Marketing and 7+ years of experience managing Direct Marketing Program Development and Execution.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve or exceed program or customer revenue and ROI goals through creating and implementing Direct Marketing Programs.
- Experience with developing budgets and projections, test design, response models/database segmentation/list pulls, and program evaluation.
- Understanding the critical role of Creative Strategy.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- The ability to work well in a team structure.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at Edge Direct is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes paid company benefits including health/prescription/dental/vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation leave, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment insurance, a Health Savings Account plan, and Flexible Spending Account plans. Employees have the option to participate in a 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.
Edge Direct is proud to be Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, age, and other statuses protected by law.
Edge Direct will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.