Edge Direct is a results-driven fundraising agency that has proudly served hundreds of the world’s best-known causes for nearly a century. We help nonprofit clients achieve maximum support for their missions through effective direct response marketing. We design programs that meet the unique needs of nonprofits in today’s evolving fundraising environment by increasing net income, cultivating, and growing donor files, and generating a universe of qualified donors for major and planned giving opportunities.
Edge Direct is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors. More about Edge Direct and our clients can be found at www.EdgeDirect.com.
Reporting to the AVP of Multicultural Fundraising, the Account Executive, Multicultural Fundraising, coordinates and executes multichannel Hispanic fundraising strategies. This includes flawless execution, cultural alignment, and cross-channel integration. The AE develops strong working relationships across channel departments to facilitate effective strategies and supports integrated planning, meetings, and reporting.
- Is directly responsible for providing strong support for the success of Hispanic direct-response programs (Spanish language) for our clients through excellent communication.
- Works closely with the AD of Multicultural Fundraising to coordinate and track multicultural fundraising strategies.
- Meets on a regular basis with the channel account teams to ensure a coordinated understanding of the account status.
- Keeps appropriate team members abreast of multicultural program developments.
- Attends all individual channel team meetings and participates with an ear toward knowledge sharing, opportunity identification, and channel integration.
- Oversees, in coordination with supervisor, the timely and accurate management of all multicultural program initiatives in direct response programs to ensure flawless execution.
- Sets up and helps facilitate, in coordination with others, to walk through multicultural strategies and initiatives and document key next steps.
- Supports the Multicultural Fundraising team, participates in internal meetings, and circulates minutes and action items internally.
- Collects, updates, and enforces client brand standards, JCA guidelines, ADA compliance, and DEI as needed.
- Ensures creative contains a consistent, look, feel, and voice.
- Understands program details as stated in Concept Memos; helps secure timely approvals from internal team members.
- Assists in the development Concept Memos for custom projects outside regular campaigns, i.e., multichannel sustainer program, welcome series, Innovative Concepts, etc.
- Maintains the master Multicultural integrated communications and fundraising report which consolidates all fundraising/PR activities and creates a single view.
- Maintains an open issues/resolutions list and works with management to resolve issues.
- Alerts supervisor when/if the scope of the project begins to deviate from its intended scope, timeline, or strategy.
- Understands client-specific and general fundraising results and trends.
- Project manages other ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Full fluency to speak, read, write, and translate in English and Spanish.
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrixed organization with multiple account leaders.
- Fosters open communication between teams and develops strong relationships across departments.
- Handles multiple complex projects as a resourceful self-starter.
- Takes initiative and follows through on all assignments.
- Adapts to frequent changes and successfully prioritizes constantly shifting opportunities.
- Has keen attention to detail and strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Is comfortable with technology and is able to learn new technological platforms.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of client services and direct response.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Nonprofit fundraising knowledge.
- Knowledge of and experience with marketing for nonprofits, including direct mail, telemarketing, email, social or mobile marketing, and face-to-face.
Why Join Edge Direct?
At Edge Direct, we are committed to creating a fair workplace where people’s unique skills and experiences are embraced and celebrated. To help our team stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits. At Edge Direct, you will:
- Get to do meaningful, life-changing work every day.
- Joina highly respected company with an impressive (and growing!) nonprofit client list.
- Collaborate in a driven, innovative, and supportive team environment.
- Work a hybrid schedule of telecommuting and in-office days.
- Earn a competitive salary and be eligible for comprehensive health, wellness, and retirement benefits.
- Enjoy paid holidays, flexible time off, and paid volunteer leave.
Edge Direct is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Edge Direct is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.