Edge Direct is a results-driven fundraising agency that has proudly served hundreds of the world’s best-known causes for nearly a century. We help nonprofit clients achieve maximum support for their missions through effective direct response marketing. We design programs that meet the unique needs of nonprofits in today’s evolving fundraising environment by increasing net income, cultivating, and growing donor files, and generating a universe of qualified donors for major and planned giving opportunities.
Edge Direct is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors. More about Edge Direct and our clients can be found at www.EdgeDirect.com.
Edge Direct seeks an experienced Digital Account Coordinator to serve as a key supporting member of the Digital Account team. This full-time, exempt position is responsible for flawless execution of our client’s digital fundraising campaigns and for maintaining positive client relationships. As an Account Coordinator on the team, this professional will gain experience in internal and external communications, monitoring digital performance, and an understanding of how digital fundraising works across and in coordination with multiple communication channels.
- Cultivates, manages, and maintains multiple positive client relationships.
- Supports internal team through development of project briefs, timelines, and schedules.
- Updates project management systems and assets for review in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures digital assets and other files are saved as needed in network folders.
- Participates in regular conference calls with clients.
- Provides administrative support in the preparation of client facing materials.
- Provides quality assurance reviews on all campaigns.
- Supports data management, analytics, and reporting.
- Tracks news and other information for use in client messaging.
- Understands the clients’ missions to provide valuable input during internal discussions.
- Participates in training seminars and/or webinars as required.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Is highly accurate and organized.
- Desires innovation and thinks outside the box.
- Adheres to AFP ethical standards and practices.
- Serves as an ambassador for the company and the Moore enterprise.
Education and Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience working on projects with a digital lens.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- May consist of auto and air travel for client meetings and industry events.
Why Join Edge Direct?
At Edge Direct, we are committed to creating a fair workplace where people’s unique skills and experiences are embraced and celebrated. To help our team stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits. At Edge Direct, you will:
- Get to do meaningful, life-changing work every day.
- Joina highly respected company with an impressive (and growing!) nonprofit client list.
- Collaborate in a driven, innovative, and supportive team environment.
- Work a hybrid schedule of telecommuting and in-office days.
- Earn a competitive salary and be eligible for comprehensive health, wellness, and retirement benefits.
- Enjoy paid holidays, flexible time off, and paid volunteer leave.
Edge Direct is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Edge Direct is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.