The Edge Direct team is experiencing significant growth and has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Account Director. The Account Director is responsible for managing digital teams and driving multi-channel strategies to acquire, cultivate, retain and upgrade online donors across multiple nonprofit clients. The ideal candidate must be a strategic thinker and natural leader, able to work in fast-paced, creative environment with ever-shifting schedules and priorities.
- Oversee strategy for multiple non-profit digital and cross-channel fundraising programs.
- Oversee assigned junior staff members. Encourage their strong client services skills, industry participation, internal Edge growth, and increase knowledge of digital marketing as it pertains to the nonprofit industry.
- Specialize management style to each staff member as it permits to encourage their best performance.
- Advise junior staff on campaign strategy direction and implementation options.
- Oversee client teams to ensure final campaigns incorporate proper strategy and deploy on time and on budget.
- Oversee and advise on strategies for segmented messaging and testing targeted towards lapsed reactivation and donor retention and engagement.
- Review creative and copy assets cross-client and fundraising channel to ensure proper strategy implementation and best practices.
- Use Google Analytics and conversion data to outline processes for optimizing donor conversion on webpages, emails, landing pages, etc.
- Analyze and understand successes and shortcomings of various client programs and provide strategic direction for program improvement.
- Analyze and understand successes and shortcomings across multiple clients in various verticals to identify nonprofit performance trends.
- Present program analysis and strategic recommendations to senior BCFG staff and client contacts.
- Assist in client data structure initiatives and make recommendations for improvements.
- Oversee the creation of digital marketing budget for clients including advertising spend and campaign revenue.
- Oversee search engine optimization strategy to ensure strong organic search ranking.
- Oversee campaign testing implementation and analysis.
- Oversee production and launch of digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee the testing of all advertising, email and landing page assets for digital marketing campaigns for quality assurance purposes.
- Oversee the coordination of activities across fundraising channels to ensure that promotions are integrated, and messaging is consistent.
- Review regular statistics reports and analysis for active marketing and fundraising efforts and work with junior account staff to make recommendations to clients.
- Seek out viable digital marketing opportunities, stay abreast of online marketing trends; coordinate testing of new platforms with account teams.
- Work with other senior staff to ensure processes and client deliverables are consistent across teams.
- Maintain and grow positive relationships with senior staff at client organizations.
- Contribute to Edge’s presence in the direct response fundraising industry through knowledge sharing via whitepapers, social media, blog posts, case studies, and/or conference presence.
- Support new business process and initiatives when needed.
- Five to seven years of progressively responsible internet marketing experience for a nonprofit. Fundraising experience strongly preferred.
- Two or more years of management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Degree in Marketing or Communications especially useful, but not required.
- Experience with eCRM platforms such as Blackbaud Convio/Luminate Online, Salsa, Classy, Engaging Networks required.
- Knowledge of CMS and web editing software a plus. Working knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus.
- Experience with analyzing and reporting on campaign results and testing data.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords required; current certification a plus.
- Proven track record of successful project management required.
- Agency or client service experience is strongly preferred.
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at Edge Direct is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes paid company benefits including health/prescription/dental/vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation leave, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment insurance, a Health Savings Account plan, and Flexible Spending Account plans. Employees have the option to participate in a 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.
Edge Direct is proud to be Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, age, and other statuses protected by law.
Edge Direct will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.