Edge Direct is a results-driven fundraising agency that has proudly served hundreds of the world’s best-known causes for nearly a century. We help nonprofit clients achieve maximum support for their missions through effective direct response marketing. We design programs that meet the unique needs of nonprofits in today’s evolving fundraising environment by increasing net income, cultivating, and growing donor files, and generating a universe of qualified donors for major and planned giving opportunities.
Edge Direct is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors. More about Edge Direct and our clients can be found at www.EdgeDirect.com.
- Ensures overall campaign quality, campaign timelines, and accuracy of deliverables including multi-channel testing plans and campaign reports.
- Motivates and guides team members to achieve business objectives.
- Hires, manages, trains, develops, and mentors direct reports.
- Works with integrated account teams to develop and implement strategies to maintain and/or expand fundraising programs, membership acquisition/retention, and engagement for a portfolio of clients across channels, including direct mail and digital marketing.
- Interfaces with clients to understand overall objectives and requirements.
- Manages overall account details to ensure program goals are met.
- Works with writers, designers, analysts, production managers, and strategists to generate top-notch, engaging direct mail and digital campaigns to ensure proper strategy implementation and best practices.
- Shares ideas and client needs throughout all phases of client life cycle (plan, design, integrate, implement, manage, report). Assists with the development of new and innovative approaches to provide, expand, or improve current practices.
- Contacts clients as needed to maintain the account relationship and to solve issues as they arise.
- Tracks results to optimize campaigns as well as apprise clients of campaign successes.
- Supports the creation of reports on the budget and donor activity for each assigned client.
- Contributes to the quarterly and annual business forecasting by providing account trends and sharing future client needs.
- Monitors and accurately projects campaign performance.
- Ensures client satisfaction by identifying concerns and offering creative and timely solutions.
- Prepares and conducts presentations for clients as needed.
- Leads client meetings as needed.
- Supports directors and other senior staff with projects as required.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Possesses exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Is highly accurate and organized with well-developed project management skills.
- Works well in a team environment and is driven to meet clients’ fundraising goals.
- Adapts to change and prioritizes shifting opportunities, solving problems as they may arise.
- Is comfortable working with data and using past results to drive future strategy.
- Handles multiple complex projects in a deadline-driven environment; is a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Is committed to delivering error-free work and high-quality customer service to clients.
- Adheres to AFP ethical standards and practices.
- Serves as an ambassador for the company and the Moore enterprise.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in direct marketing fundraising with nonprofit clients with expertise in at least one the following channels: digital marketing, web, email, social, display, search, or mobile marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- May consist of auto and air travel for client meetings and industry events.
Why Join Edge Direct?
At Edge Direct, we are committed to creating a fair workplace where people’s unique skills and experiences are embraced and celebrated. To help our team stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits. At Edge Direct, you will:
- Get to do meaningful, life-changing work every day.
- Joina highly respected company with an impressive (and growing!) nonprofit client list.
- Collaborate in a driven, innovative, and supportive team environment.
- Work a hybrid schedule of telecommuting and in-office days.
- Earn a competitive salary and be eligible for comprehensive health, wellness, and retirement benefits.
- Enjoy paid holidays, flexible time off, and paid volunteer leave.
Edge Direct is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Edge Direct is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.