Edge Direct is a results-driven fundraising agency that has proudly served hundreds of the world’s best-known causes for nearly a century. We help nonprofit clients achieve maximum support for their missions through effective direct response marketing. We design programs that meet the unique needs of nonprofits in today’s evolving fundraising environment by increasing net income, cultivating, and growing donor files, and generating a universe of qualified donors for major and planned giving opportunities.
Edge Direct is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors. More about Edge Direct and our clients can be found at www.EdgeDirect.com.
- Provides quality end-to-end project management on assigned account(s) on multiple multi-million-dollar projects concurrently.
- Hires, manages, trains, develops, and mentors direct reports, if assigned.
- Contributes to creation of the Statement of Work (SOW) and defines project scope.
- Is responsible for project estimation, project plan, and project schedule.
- Leads the project team and other required stakeholders/resources to identify all project deliverables and associated tasks required to complete those deliverables.
- Works closely with team members, functional leads, and others to help scope solution and develop timelines aligned with resource availability.
- Reduces risks through risk identification, documentation, mitigation, and issue resolution or remediation while ensuring alignment to SOW objectives and client satisfaction.
- Supports the management of the program/project’s vendor relationships, budget, timing, scope, and deliverables.
- Assists budgeting and campaign execution.
- Manages internal and external teams with communication to ensure compliance with the requirements of each project(s) and client user expectations.
- Provides regular status reporting, issues management, and risk management for projects.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Is adaptable, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and remains focused under pressure.
- Is an effective communicator with the ability to simplify and structure concepts highlight key points.
- Demonstrates critical thinking, problem solving, planning and organization skills
- Has strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills as well as an attention to detail.
- Possesses high degree of personal integrity and accountability.
- Manages, delegates, and uses resources effectively.
- Has deep knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Is skilled with project management tools such as Workfront, Basecamp, Wrike, and Asana.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Adheres to AFP ethical standards and practices.
- Serves as an ambassador for the company and the Moore enterprise.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management and digital marketing projects.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- Experience in change management and system implementation highly preferred.
- Agile and PMP preferred.
Why Join Edge Direct?
At Edge Direct, we are committed to creating a fair workplace where people’s unique skills and experiences are embraced and celebrated. To help our team stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits. At Edge Direct, you will:
- Get to do meaningful, life-changing work every day.
- Joina highly respected company with an impressive (and growing!) nonprofit client list.
- Collaborate in a driven, innovative, and supportive team environment.
- Work a hybrid schedule of telecommuting and in-office days.
- Earn a competitive salary and be eligible for comprehensive health, wellness, and retirement benefits.
- Enjoy paid holidays, flexible time off, and paid volunteer leave.
Edge Direct is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Edge Direct is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.