Edge Direct is a results-driven fundraising agency that has proudly served hundreds of the world’s best-known causes for nearly a century. We help nonprofit clients achieve maximum support for their missions through effective direct response marketing. We design programs that meet the unique needs of nonprofits in today’s evolving fundraising environment by increasing net income, cultivating, and growing donor files, and generating a universe of qualified donors for major and planned giving opportunities.
Edge Direct is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors. More about Edge Direct and our clients can be found at www.EdgeDirect.com.
The PM is an integral part of a team focused on increasing efficiencies, decreasing turnaround times, process enhancements and enforcement, and process documentation. The PM is responsible for facilitating cross-departmental workflow as it relates to client deliverables, digital campaigns, asset creation, long term-short term timelines, and other incoming requests.
The successful candidate for this role will be able to display excellent verbal and written communications, proficient project management capabilities, and an aptitude for working within a team environment to manage multiple deliverables, ability to resource plan, and break down complicated projects into simpler tasks. Ability to support cost estimating and manage a budget is a plus.
- End to end project management
- Contribute to creation of the Statement of Work (SOW), define project scope including SOW document and baseline plan
- Responsible for project estimation, project plan and project schedule
- Lead the project team and other required stakeholders / resources to identify all project deliverables and associated tasks required to complete those deliverables
- Work closely with team members, functional leads, etc. to help scope solution and develop timelines aligned with resource availability
- Risk and Change Management – This includes risk identification, documentation and mitigation and issue resolution/ remediation. Ensuring alignment to SOW objectives and client satisfaction
- Manage the program/ project’s vendor relationships, budget, timing, scope, and deliverable
- Manage multiple multimillion-dollar projects concurrently
- Assist Client Lead on all aspects of account. Including but not limited to monthly, quarterly, annual planning and campaign execution
- Manage internal and external teams with communication to ensure conformance with the requirements of each project(s) and client user expectations
- Provide regular status reporting, issues management and risk management for the project
- Resource management – Resource Planning and Allocation
- Opportunity to define and implement process as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Ability to interact with senior level resources effectively and confidently both internally and with partners
- Ability to adapt to various conditions and situations; ability to tolerate stressful situations and remain focused under pressure
- Effective communication skills, ability to simplify and structure concepts to streamline interactions and highlight key points
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving, planning and organization skills
- Demonstrated decision-making ability and desire to lead
- Ability to articulate key concepts and issues in oral and written communication
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills as well as an attention to detail
- Willingness to be available as project needs and timelines require
- High degree of personal integrity and accountability
- Ability to manage, delegate and use resources effectively
- Deep knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Skilled with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other project management tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience:
- MUST have a proven background in Project Management work
- Experience with digital marketing projects
- Proven work history with project management specific methodology, Agile a plus
- 3-5+ years overall PM experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with Digital Customer Experience and journeys
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at Edge Direct is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes paid company benefits including health/prescription/dental/vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation leave, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment insurance, a Health Savings Account plan, and Flexible Spending Account plans. Employees have the option to participate in a 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.
Edge Direct is proud to be Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, age, and other statuses protected by law.
Edge Direct will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.