Edge Direct is a results-driven fundraising agency that has proudly served hundreds of the world’s best-known causes for nearly a century. We help nonprofit clients achieve maximum support for their missions through effective direct response marketing. We design programs that meet the unique needs of nonprofits in today’s evolving fundraising environment by increasing net income, cultivating, and growing donor files, and generating a universe of qualified donors for major and planned giving opportunities.
Edge Direct is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors (https://wearemoore.com/). More about the Edge Direct and our clients can be found at edgedirect.com.
The Employee Development Manager is responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing multiple training programs to help employees continue to grow and develop skills.
- Collaborate with HR Director & President to categorize employee development needs.
- Create an education schedule to align with employee categorizes.
- Work with management to define development needs.
- Research and offer specific training programs and resources to employees to maintain or improve job skills.
- Manage resources including working with training vendors in develop and delivering of training.
- Monitor and evaluate multiple training initiatives and programs for the company.
- Help develop an online Learning Management System to make webinars, workshops, and other educational opportunities available to all employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, business, or PR.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, and instructional software.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to supervise many projects.
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at Edge Direct is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes paid company benefits including health/prescription/dental/vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation leave, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment insurance, a Health Savings Account plan, and Flexible Spending Account plans. Employees have the option to participate in a 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.
Edge Direct is proud to be Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, age, and other statuses protected by law.
Edge Direct will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.