Edge Direct is a results-driven fundraising agency that has proudly served hundreds of the world’s best-known causes for nearly a century. We help nonprofit clients achieve maximum support for their missions through effective direct response marketing. We design programs that meet the unique needs of nonprofits in today’s evolving fundraising environment by increasing net income, cultivating, and growing donor files, and generating a universe of qualified donors for major and planned giving opportunities.
Edge Direct is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors (https://wearemoore.com/). More about the Edge Direct and our clients can be found at edgedirect.com.
The Senior Account Director, Integrated Services will work closely with the agency account lead on no more than two key agency accounts and play a leadership role to identify and ensure coordinated fundraising efforts while maintaining flawless execution. The SAD will develop strong working relationships with the client and across the Moore enterprise to facilitate effective integrated planning, meetings, and reporting.
- Directly responsible for the oversight and success of the program through excellent communication and by being a hands-on leader.
- Meet on a regular basis with the Agency account lead to ensure a coordinated understanding of the account status and keep appropriate team members abreast of account developments.
- Be the primary voice with the client on all campaigns and work with the Strategist to continuously identify opportunities for improved results through innovation.
- In coordination with Edge Direct VP Client Services, oversee the timely and accurate management of all direct mail programs to ensure flawless execution.
- In coordination with the account team, establish and conduct regularly scheduled, usually weekly, internal production meetings and document key next steps.
- In coordination with the account team and client, setup regularly scheduled client update conference calls, usually weekly, and document key next steps.
- In coordination with the Agency account lead and other team members, coordinate quarterly client meetings to include facilitating meeting confirmations, presentation development, hosting the meeting, as well as complete and circulate minutes and action items to all parties, including client staff.
- Responsible for collecting, updating, and enforcing the use of client brand standards, JCA guidelines and ADA compliance as needed.
- Ensure creative contains a consistent, look, feel, and voice.
- Understand program details as stated in Concept Memos, plus help secure timely approvals from internal team and client.
- Develop Concept Memos for custom projects outside regular campaigns, i.e. multichannel sustainer program, welcome series, etc.
- Develop a master integrated communications and fundraising report which consolidates all fundraising/PR activities and creates a single view.
- Maintain an open issues/resolutions list and work with management to resolve issues.
- Alert appropriate senior management when/if the scope of the project begins to deviate from its intended scope or timeline.
- Understand client specific and general fundraising results and trends.
- Project manage other ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Five or more years of client services and direct response experience plus nonprofit fundraising knowledge.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects; a resourceful self-starter who will take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Willingness to jump in and ensure projects are completed and the program is a success.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and prioritize constantly shifting opportunities.
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to learn new software.
- Must be able to communicate with executive level personnel, both internally and externally.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with marketing for nonprofits, including any or all of the following: direct mail, telemarketing, online- including email, social or mobile marketing, face to face.
- Ability to travel 30-40% of the time.
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at Edge Direct is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes paid company benefits including health/prescription/dental/vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation leave, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment insurance, a Health Savings Account plan, and Flexible Spending Account plans. Employees have the option to participate in a 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.
Edge Direct is proud to be Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, age, and other statuses protected by law.
Edge Direct will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.