Edge Direct is a results-driven fundraising agency that has proudly served hundreds of the world’s best-known causes for nearly a century. We help nonprofit clients achieve maximum support for their missions through effective direct response marketing. We design programs that meet the unique needs of nonprofits in today’s evolving fundraising environment by increasing net income, cultivating, and growing donor files, and generating a universe of qualified donors for major and planned giving opportunities.
Edge Direct is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors (https://wearemoore.com/). More about the Edge Direct and our clients can be found at edgedirect.com.
Our Creative Department is experiencing significant growth and is seeking to hire a Senior Graphic Designer. The Senior Graphic Designer must leverage best practices of marketing, advertising direct marketing and fundraising to drive responses for our clients. Candidate should be able to comfortably interact with all levels of company.
- Assist in the development of marketing collateral such as direct mail, digital media, flyers, brochures and member-facing materials, ensuring all designs are compliant with brand standards.
- Demonstrate cutting-edge thinking, high creative aesthetic, and knowledge of marketing, advertising, and branding solutions.
- Instinctively know our target customer (65+ individuals) and how to design uniquely for them by taking complex information and making it visually easy to digest and understand.
- Can complete all phases of a project from conception through production.
- Communicate regularly with the account team and creative owners to deliver assets efficiently with minimal friction and need for handholding.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time.
- Is a self-starter who can work with minimal oversight and manage deadlines on several projects.
- Excellent creative skills (verbal, written and conceptual)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to handle multiple projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects
- Ability to effectively perform in a dynamic work environment
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office along with InDesign, Quark, and Illustrator
- Strong written and oral communication skills
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at Edge Direct is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes paid company benefits including health/prescription/dental/vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation leave, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment insurance, a Health Savings Account plan, and Flexible Spending Account plans. Employees have the option to participate in a 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.
Edge Direct is proud to be Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, age, and other statuses protected by law.
Edge Direct will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.