Edge Direct is a results-driven fundraising agency that has proudly served hundreds of the world’s best-known causes for nearly a century. We help nonprofit clients achieve maximum support for their missions through effective direct response marketing. We design programs that meet the unique needs of nonprofits in today’s evolving fundraising environment by increasing net income, cultivating, and growing donor files, and generating a universe of qualified donors for major and planned giving opportunities.
Edge Direct is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors. More about Edge Direct and our clients can be found at www.EdgeDirect.com.
The Vice President, Integrated Direct Response is responsible for managing high-profile, enterprise agency client(s). This role partners with the President and multichannel leads (DRTV, Direct Mail, Digital and Marketing) to develop and deliver cohesive direct response and marketing strategies. As the most senior team member on the account, this position is responsible for establishing solid relationships at all levels within the client’s organization, forming effective communications and partnerships with all Moore team members, and managing the delivery of multichannel direct response program strategies that ensure the client’s fundraising and marketing success.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- Seeks to delight client(s) with new marketing and fundraising ideas centered on elevating and/or expanding the services across multiple channels.
- Oversees strategy for multiple nonprofit digital and cross-channel fundraising programs.
- Manages to program budgets to ensure maximum client and company performance.
- Conducts Strategic Planning & Program Reviews and coordinates strategic planning sessions for client(s) and Moore leadership.
- Facilitates presentation development, coordinates meeting details, and drafts written communications, and manages logistics to ensure successful events.
- Partners with Moore enterprise sales representatives in the pursuit of new agency clients.
- Leads the Moore account team to develop and deliver on annual fundraising, marketing, and communications plans and budgets.
- Develops integrated communications and fundraising plans that consolidate fundraising and marketing activities and creates a single view.
- Monitors development of KPIs and reports regularly to clients and Moore team leadership on the key progress indicators.
- Reviews, submits, and monitors all documents for final client approval to begin campaigns.
- Understands program details and tracks and supports secure, timely approvals.
- Participates on channel calls (e.g., DRTV, Edge Direct Mail, Edge Digital, etc.) to ensure channel integration.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in direct response agency marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field required.
- Is committed to creating a positive client experience.
- Brings advanced knowledge of best practices regarding nonprofit fundraising and marketing.
- Is an excellent cross-functional collaborator with stellar communication skills.
- Adheres to AFP ethical standards and practices.
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills and is careful about the details.
- Serves as an effective leader and ambassador for the company and the Moore enterprise.
Why Join Edge Direct?
At Edge Direct, we are committed to creating a fair workplace where people’s unique skills and experiences are embraced and celebrated. To help our team stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits. At Edge Direct, you will:
- Get to do meaningful, life-changing work every day.
- Joina highly respected company with an impressive (and growing!) nonprofit client list.
- Collaborate in a driven, innovative, and supportive team environment.
- Work a hybrid schedule of telecommuting and in-office days.
- Earn a competitive salary and be eligible for comprehensive health, wellness, and retirement benefits.
- Enjoy paid holidays, flexible time off, and paid volunteer leave.
Edge Direct is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Edge Direct is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.