Are you a collaborative, detailed, ethical HR professional eager to grow professionally? Do you enjoy engaging in all aspects of HR? Do you want to contribute to highly respected agencies serving some of the nation’s most prominent and beloved nonprofit organizations? If so, read on about Moore’s HR Business Partner role.
Moore is the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, government, and association sectors. Learn more about us at www.wearemoore.com.
About Our HRBP Role:
This full-time, exempt employee will align HR initiatives and functions with the companies’ business objectives, helping create and enhance organizational excellence. The HRBP will lead companies in recruiting and retaining a talented workforce, enhancing staff performance, updating processes and practices, overseeing health and wellness initiatives, and ensuring compliance. While this position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, the HRBP plays a critical role in coaching and mentoring staff.
- Partners with leadership to create, implement, and manage HR strategies that align with business units and corporate goals.
- Provides day-to-day support on employee relations, policy interpretation and application, and professional development.
- Supports managers and staff to ensure a safe, equitable, and productive work environment.
- Analyzes trends and metrics, in partnership with corporate HR, to develop effective processes and practices.
- Grows companies’ capacity through full cycle recruitment, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, closing, and onboarding new talent.
- Provides first-line support to employees on health and wellness benefits enrollment and utilization.
- Leads and/or supports HR deliverables of overseeing employee evaluations; processing promotions, transfers, and terminations; and addressing performance issues.
- Offers advice and suggestions for culture-related initiatives and supports employee-led committees; co-leads DEI initiatives.
- Conducts regular meetings with key stakeholders to ensure effective communication.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Conducts and completes effective, ethical, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Administers payroll, benefits, unemployment claims, and FMLA with guidance and support from corporate leadership in a shared services model.
- Updates HRIS and other platforms and submits required reporting regularly and timely.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Has in-depth knowledge of HR fundamentals, employment laws, and regulations.
- Is discrete, organized, professional, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- Is familiar with establishing and maintaining confidentiality.
- Leads with a growth mindset and values diversity and equity.
- Possesses exceptional skills in interpersonal relationships, problem-solving, conflict resolution, and oral and written communication.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in multi-faceted HRBP role.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a business-related field or a combination of equivalent relevant education and documented HR work experience of a minimum of 5 years.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
- Experience in leading and managing others preferred.