When you use or visit our Site, we may collect the following types of information: Personal information you choose to provide to us, for example, when you make requests for information and assistance, such as:
- Your name
- Mailing address
- E-mail address and
- Telephone number
- Information about the company for which you work
- Sensitive information, to register for certain products and services
- Browser type
- IP address
- Mobile device type and identifier
- Screen resolution
- Operating system
- The date and time of a visit or use
- The pages visited on the Site and
- The time spent viewing particular pages of the Site
We may use the information we collect about you for purposes such as enabling you to:
- receive responses to your requests for information from Moore
- register for special offers, seminars or demonstrations
- participate in surveys and contests
- download thought leadership papers, videos, and podcasts
- subscribe to some additional Moore products and services
- access our products and
- apply for employment with Moore or one of the companies within our enterprise of affiliated, yet independently operating companies.
Moore has reasonable security measures in place to help protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Moore has implemented reasonable, industry-standard security policies, standards and practices designed to protect information from internal and external threats. The degree of protection for each piece of information is based on the risk and consequences associated with having that information compromised. While no security measures will provide for absolute security, all Moore employees responsible for the management of information have the responsibility to adhere to Moore’s documented security controls, which are developed commensurate with the understood risk.
The Site does not allow third parties to collect personal information about you related to your online activities when you use this Site. We will not share your personal information with third parties for financial gain. Moore may provide aggregated information, such as the number of visitors to the Site or the results of a survey, with our partners and third parties to develop suggestions to improve our Site accessibility and the services provided on the Site. Moore may use contractors and other service providers to help us deliver on the features accessed through this Site and to deliver content and fulfill requests made on this Site. In these instances, the information you provide remains the property of Moore. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose the information you provided as required by law, as otherwise requested by law, regulation, or government authority; or when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights or safety of third parties, including to comply with a subpoena, judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our Site.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
Moore may modify or revise this Policy at any time. We encourage you to revisit this Policy regularly to stay informed about how we collect, use, and may share your information.
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us at: Legal@mooredmgroup.com