Edge Direct is a results-driven fundraising agency that has proudly served hundreds of the world’s best-known causes for nearly a century. We help nonprofit clients achieve maximum support for their missions through effective direct response marketing. We design programs that meet the unique needs of nonprofits in today’s evolving fundraising environment by increasing net income, cultivating, and growing donor files, and generating a universe of qualified donors for major and planned giving opportunities.
Edge Direct is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors (https://wearemoore.com/). More about the Edge Direct and our clients can be found at edgedirect.com.
The Senior Strategy Director will collaborate with internal partners to formulate and execute direct marketing strategies that fully leverage our client’s database information and drives fundraising results across multiple channels. This position requires advanced knowledge of direct marketing and fundraising. Senior Strategy Directors may lead a team of strategists and analysts on behalf of one or more clients and will set the overall strategic direction for each program.
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate effective testing strategies to improve program performance
- Develop and distribute all coding structures needed to facilitate Edge Direct’s sophisticated segmentation strategies.
- Ensure that accurate Data Processing Instructions are prepared and delivered to the Data Team for each campaign.
- Determine audience selection strategies for donor campaigns and effectively communicate segmentation criteria to analyst for execution.
- Research and recommend any external data enhancements and processes that may improve overall performance.
- Work with list broker(s) to create audience for acquisition campaigns. Ensure that accurate and complete merge instructions are prepared which may include external data enhancements and processes.
- Manage relationships with other external partners to include cager, database vendor, list broker, co-ops, modelers, digital partners, copy writers.
- Design reporting for ongoing key performance indicators for each client and work with analysts to ensure regular reporting.
- Track and analyze ongoing programs, evaluate return on investment of all programs, and apply learning of recommendations for future programs.
- Regularly develop presentations and conduct client meetings to share program outcomes and strategic recommendations for upcoming campaigns.
- Expedite the resolution of client problems/complaints.
- Contribute to Edge Direct’s quarterly and annual business forecasting by sharing account trends and future client needs.
- When needed, develop effective sales presentations in conjunction with Sales Team to showcase Edge Direct strengths and competitive advantages, with a focus on multi-channel opportunities to elevate client-agency relationship and nonprofit fundraising program.
- Attend sales presentations as needed to communicate strategic capabilities and recommendations to prospective client.
- Develop and implement new and innovative approaches to offer, expand or improve current practices.
- Design long-term strategic plans in coordination with all team members designed to ensure account retention, continued account success and realistic program expansion.
- Participate in industry conferences to develop knowledge and skills. Share knowledge with other team members.
- Seven or more years of direct marketing fundraising experience with nonprofit clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Analytical skills.
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Management experience a plus.
- Ability to work within a collaborative team.
- Must be able to communicate with executive level personnel, both internally and externally.
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time.
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at Edge Direct is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes paid company benefits including health/prescription/dental/vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation leave, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment insurance, a Health Savings Account plan, and Flexible Spending Account plans. Employees have the option to participate in a 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.
Edge Direct is proud to be Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, age, and other statuses protected by law.
Edge Direct will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.